Thursday, January 7, 2010

YLPS Round 4 received from Encarna

I finally received my exchange from Encarna. I say finally because she mailed it Nov. 21st. I know she was worried that it had gone lost in the mail. Isn't it fantastic? She stitched it over one. I sure love it. Thank you so much Encarna. BTW, I stitched for her during round 3. It is always a treat to receive a stitched piece from someone you have stitched for.

It is cold here today. Not as cold as I thought it would be, but cold none the less. Lots of schools closed around here today and tomorrow because of the low temps. I don't ever remember getting out of school because of cold weather. That was years ago though.

I completed the stitching on my next exchange piece. Haven't quite decided how I am going to finish it, but most likely a pinkeep. I haven't done one in a while.

Stay warm everyone.

5 comments:

Blu said...

Very cute. Encarna's stitching is lovely.

Kathy A. said...

Lovely little PS ornament.
Stay warm and snuggly my friend.

Brigitte said...

Oh, it's wonderful. I admire all the over one stitchers, they accomplish such great pieces. And this is no exception. What a relief it must be for both of you that it didn't go lost.

Carla said...

Encarna did a great job, it's lovely!!

Happy New Year!

Gabi said...

This is LOVELY. What a great exchange

Blog Archive