Saturday, July 28, 2007

Summer Bird


I hope all is well with you and yours. The Summer Bird is finished. I do so like these patterns. While digging through my stash, I found the Winter Bird, so guess it will be on the to-do list.
I also completed the stitching on my tin topper exchange piece. I do believe it is going to work up very pretty. It's been a fun pattern to stitch for me.
My friend Lynn delivered the two Elizabeth's Designs Christmas Alphabet ornaments to the two dear Sisters in Wisconsin. From what she said, they were oohed and aahed over. I enjoy stitching the small ornaments.
No matter how many times I measure, pin, look, and measure and pin again, my finishes always seem to be off just a tad. Maybe the pieces are just mirroring my personality. So, please don't look too closely at Mr. Summer Bird.
Everytime I finish a piece, I find an improvement I can make. Perhaps one day all the improvements will make it into a finished piece. That's it for me today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

It looks wonderful! Mine are usually a little off centered, too:)

Blog Archive