Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cross-Stitch shopping

My friend Lynn and I went shopping at our two favorite LNSs yesterday in Tulsa. We started with The Siver Needle. Lindy had three trunk shows going at one time, Carriage House Samplings, Jenette Douglas Designs, and Teresa Layman Designs. I enjoyed looking at each and every one of the pieces on display. While the TLDs were gorgeous, I'm not ready to tackle all of those teeny french knots.

From the SNN we drove across the street, yes, I said across the street, to The Stitchworks. Can you believe two great LNSs in the same town and in such close proximity? I took my Loose Feathers design, Spring Fling, in to be framed. I can't wait to see the finished product. I will post as soon as I get it back.

By then it was lunch time. We headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant and enjoyed every bite. Then we met Lynn's husband, GW. They went to a wood turning show and I went to Wild Oats.

All in all it was a good day. Lynn and I always enjoy our needlework shopping. I can't believe it, but I had no additions to my stash. I'll have to make up for it next trip!

No comments:

Blog Archive