Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WIP Garden of Life

Here's my progress on Garden of Life after about 10 hours of stitching. I'm a pretty slow stitcher. I've never kept track of my stitching time on a project, but have noticed that others do. So, the next time I pick up my needle on this WIP, I'll time myself.
Tuesday's are my volunteer day at the local Humane Society. We are over run with kittens. I wish I could take them all home, but alas, my duplex is just too small.
I've been stitching on some small ornaments for two dear Catholic Sisters. One was the principal at an elementary school where I taught for four years. The other was also a teacher there. I'll post them when I've finished them.
I also have Summer Bird by Heart in Hand to finish into a hanging ornament. I am a big fan of the Wee One birds.
Today began with rain, then the sun came out, and now it is overcast again. I don't mind the rain so much, except it makes mowing the lawn difficult. Mine is getting very high.
Onward and upward, stitching is waiting. Later.

No comments:

Blog Archive