Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Room!!!

As is my usual routine, I've been cleaning before the next big trip. It's in May. Today my friend came over and we tackled the ROOM!  Thank goodness my church is having a garage sale in June.  I have someplace to take the "goodies" I no longer want or need!  We're pooped.  Gee, wouldn't want to do it all in one day.  What would I have to look forward to? LOL!  Just look what we cleared out today.  That doesn't even begin to make a dent!! I'm ashamed of myself.  My friend said to me that I could not buy anymore "treasures" after I'm finished with cleaning.  You know, right now I don't want to. 

I haven't been stitching, been too busy cleaning. Soon I'll stitch again.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

I SO need to do this too. Don't get buried in a clutter avalanche Becky!

Marie said...

It does not take long before we accumulate way too much "stuff" ~ When you move as frequently as we do it gives you many opportunities to purge!
Good for you for getting so much done!

Blog Archive