Thursday, April 12, 2012

HoE Prairie Schooler from Ellen

Ellen gifted me this dapper fellow for her HoE Prairie Schooler exchange piece.  Stitchers who know me, well know that I do love Prairie Schooler.  Ellen said he is the Nutcracker from PS's Mini Card Series.  She also included some lovely cotton trims, of which I can certainly use.  Thank you so much Ellen.  He is very welcome into my home!

I haven't done much on the stitching front this week.  You know how it goes, sometimes you just don't have the oompf to pick up a heavy needle! LOL!

My cousin and his wife from Alaska have been visiting my mom, so I've been spending time with them.  They are getting me all excited about my Alaskan cruise next month.  They live near Ketchikan and are going to meet me there when the ship docks.  I'll be getting a personal tour of the town and area.  I have another cousin in Juneau.  She is meeting me at the ship there and going to give me a tour of that area.  What a fantastic way to see two towns.

Guess I'd best get my day started.  Have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

What a great ornament from Ellen.

I am excited for you about your trip! How great to have relatives to give you a private tour.

Daffycat said...

Ellen sent you a precious exchange! I love his little nutcracker teeth.

Oh wow, how great you get to see family on your cruise and then get personal tours! My husband has always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise. He spent a summer in Alaska as a boy and would love to revisit.

Ellen said...

So glad that the Little Nutcracker arrived safely at your home!

Enjoy your cruise! It's so exciting to meet family members along the way!

Hugs,

Brigitte said...

Oh, this little guy looks really great. Very nice exchnage piece.

Blog Archive