Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HoE Fall Pyn Keepe from Riona

 I received this wonderful pyn keepe from Riona as part of a HoE exchange.  I love the braid she used to finish it off because there are sparkles in it.  She posted on HoE that life had really gotten in the way of this exchange piece and I believe it.  Not only did she not include a card in the package, her return address gave me no hint as to who she was!  I have forgotten to include a card before, so I know how it can happen.

On the stitching front I am working on a private Halloween exchange piece for a friend I met through exchanging.  The piece is coming along nicely.  I'm also continuing to stitch on my BBD WIP and my Prairie Schooler piece.  I've pulled the threads and cut the fabric for three more projects, two exchanges and a gift. 

October 2nd, I leave on a bus trip for Chicago.  It's been a while since the last trip, so I am getting excited.  I hope the weather cooperates with us while we are up there.

Guess I'd better get myself in gear for today.  Hope everyone enjoys their day.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Becky,

That is a nice exchange you received. It looks like she used some hand-dyed fibers for the stitching.

Guess what I'm working on?

Have a great trip in October.

Daffycat said...

This is a lovely exchange to receive, Becky. Lucky you! These pheasants are just beautiful and a unique design for autumn.

Blog Archive