Friday, April 30, 2010

Two little cuties

My sister's family visited last weekend. They helped me get a start on my cleaning. Lori, my niece was a real trooper. She tackled the bedroom and my closet. My nephew tackled the garage, and my brother-in-law the kitchen. Lori said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. She had visions of hording! The photos are of my little great-niece and great nephew. I took a day trip with the bank and saw the mustache in one of the country stores. I immediately thought of him!

I do not know where my stitching mojo has been, but it hasn't been here in the house! I am just barely making the deadline on three exchanges tomorrow. I have one more to complete before I go on my trip to Savannah, which is three weeks from today. Then it's no more for a few weeks.

Tomorrow is the Adoption Day/Book Sale for the Humane Society. I will go and help for a while. It's been a busy week for this old gal. I need a rest day. Guess it will be Sunday as it is supposed to be.

Hope everyone has a great stitching weekend.

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Well those two are just the cutest pair!
Glad you had such a nice visit.
Sell lots of books and have lots of new pets adopted this weekend!

Daffycat said...

LOL What great kids! Nice to have help with the Spring cleaning, you lucky girl!

Lynn said...

They are cuties. I love the mustache. I'm glad you got started on the house. I know you feel better.

Blog Archive