Thursday, April 8, 2010

HoE Winter House from Ina

Ina (no blog) from the Netherlands had my name in the HoE Winter House Exchange. She wrote in her card "Now it's my turn to make an exchange." I stitched for her in the HoE Red Heart exchange. My photo doesn't show it, but the thread she used has shades of blue and purple in it. She also used petite beads for the snow. I think this is just the cutest little needle book. Love it, love it. Thank you Ina. It will travel with me in on my bus trip stitching bag.

Yesterday I met up with a former co-worker in Tulsa to have lunch and shop. Oh my, she's dangerous...to my pocketbook. Kent, yes, that's her name, loves to go to out of the way specialty shops. Needless to say, my purse was lighter. We had a great time and plan to meet more often.

Today is Silver Sneakers. I hope I can make it through the session. My right knee is really acting up. Such is the life of a silvertone. Enjoy your day.




8 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your HoE exchange from Ina is beautiful! Congratulations dear Becky! And a trip with a friend and spending a little money always is a good thing ;o)

Lainey said...

Becky your needlebook from Ina is just gorgeous!
I have a stitchy friend who lives near Tulsa, my dream is one day to visit her and spend many hours browsing in the Silver Needle.

Sherry said...

I love your needlebook! Enjoy it! How sweet of her to make this. Ahhh, someone else with joint problems! I am in good company!

Roberta said...

Happy Spring Becky, Love the needlebook you received from Ina and the RAK from Sharon is beautiful, love the strawberries.

What a great stitch on the BBD pin pillow you did and the HoE Winter house.

You do nice work.

Angela said...

A lovely needlebook enjoy :)

Berit said...

What a lovely thing to receive! I'll bet the beads make it so nice! :D

acereta said...

Beautiful needlebook... I like houses...

Daffycat said...

A wonderful needlebook. I LOVE the little star pins ~ cute!

Blog Archive