Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SBEBB Autumn House Exchanges



While I was on vacation I read that Leena received my Autumn House Exchange. I tried a new pillow finish for me that I've noticed on other blogs, so thought I'd give it a try. Leena assures me she likes it. I know I enjoyed putting it together and will try this finish again.

The exchange piece is the top portion of LHN's Autumn Harvest. I also included some fibers, a chart from her wish list, fall ribbon and buttons, and a small button container.


I also received my Autumn exchange from Julianne. ( See her blog for great photos of the back. )When I saw the return address, I immediately thought she had sent the SEBB winter exchange and that I was behind! I never thought about the Autumn exchange. She really out did herself and I love the design and finish. She also included some opalescent fabric, finishing fabric, candy (long gone), and some fabulous tea that I love. Thank you so much Julianne.

6 comments:

Beatrice said...

The little pillow is darling.
NICE JOB!!!
I like the Halloween SB needle roll and the HoE as well. Great exchange.

Carla said...

Beautiful exchanges, both sent and received!

Lynn said...

Both are great exchanges. What pleasant surprises for both of you.

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful!

Kathy A. said...

Love that little pillow. You did a great job. And your Autumn exchange is lovely too.

Einschies blog said...

Wow this is such a wonderful pillow and I have to do one like this too;-))

Gaby

Blog Archive