Monday, October 6, 2008

HoE Halloween received by Edda







Edda has received the SB needleroll I sent her for the HoE halloween exchange. I must have failed to take photos before I sent, so am posting Edda's. I also have a photo of the design before I put it together. I loved the little spiders on this piece. They were so much fun to do. I have to say, this was a hard finish to let go! The tobacco colored fabric was nice to work on. I must get me some for my stash. Well, there's always tomorrow. Have a great week.

12 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lynn said...

You did a very nice job. No wonder it was hard to give it away. Beautiful work.

cathymk said...

Just gorgeous! Wonderful exchange!

Sherry said...

What a super exchange!

Beatrice said...

OOOOO...that is gorgeous.

Sally said...

I LOVE that needleroll Becky!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks great!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your needle roll turned out great. I agree Tobacco linen is a wonderful fabric and color. We just did a project on it as well for Halloween. CJ(ok;-)

stitcherw said...

What a fun exchange piece, the spiders are very cute on this, as are the little Frankenstein and Witch. Your earlier finish of your sister's birthday tree was lovely too.
Sue

Bine said...

You made a gorgeous exchange piece and sent some very neat additional goodies as well. :)

Carol said...

Beautiful exchange Becky - congratulations!

Sharon said...

Beautiful needleroll.

Blog Archive