Friday, November 30, 2007

USEBB ornament exchange received by Vonna



Greetings one and all. It is good to be back on line. The computer is all fixed and running so much better. Vonna has received her exchange, so I can post the photos now. Check out Vonna's blog to see the complete exchange package. I just love the tree I did for her. It is one my favorite designs, so much so I've stitching it several times.

When you have no computer, you tend to do constructive activities. I finished my little tipsy trees into ornaments using a very simple whipstitch and small cording. Aren't they just the cutest? I'm going to have to do a couple more of this design. One of the humane society ornaments was finished also. Haven't decided just what kind of hanger I'm going to use on them.
Tomorrow will be busy at the Humane Society. We have a spay/neuter clinic scheduled. There's about 40 animals to have surgery both days. The majority are cats this time. Keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes smoothly.

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow 4 tipsy trees! Everything looks wonderful!!!

Marie said...

Becky, your exchange to Vonna is wonderful!!! I love the ornamant that you stitched. You are very talented and your work is beautiful.
Love the tipsy turvey trees!

Dawn T. said...

Your exchange is gorgeous! Your tipsy trees turned out wonderful, too.

Mindi said...

Your Tipsy Trees turned out wonderful! The tree ornament you sent Vonna is gorgeous, good job.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love it all Becky! You spoiled us Rotten :)

Andrea said...

Lovely exchange for Vonna. The tipsy trees turned out wonderful too.

Sylvie said...

I saw your exchange on Vonna's blog, that's a gorgeous exchange :)

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your hardanger tree and goodies sent to Vonna were wonderful. Congrats on the finishes of the other little tress. Glad the computer is work better now. Good luck with the clinic.

Sharon said...

Great exchange for Vonna! Lovely goodies too. Your tipsy trees are just too adorable.

Beatrice said...

You did a great job for Vonna and the tipsy trees are so cute.

Blog Archive