Saturday, March 1, 2014

Latest finish

I found this stitched piece the other day when I was looking for who knows what.  I had completely  forgotten about it.  Got busy and made a hanging pillow to display.  It is, after all, March.  Can you believe it?  I'm still working on MarieP's corner technique. I believe I about have it figured out.  I'm using too much fiberfill to stitch at the corners.  I have an exchange piece to put together. Hopefully the corners will look better.  I do no remember the designer.  I will look for chart tomorrow. (It is Sew Irish by Istitch designs) If I find it I will edit it into the post.  Getting ready for another found of weather.  We will see if it happens.

6 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

A really pretty piece

tangerinedream73 said...

Becky,

That is an iStitch design by Carol Ridyard. I was just going through her charts on her blog the other day, and saw that one. Hope this helps?

Sherry said...

what a pretty piece and I think the corners look just fine! I hope the bad weather passes you by this time.

stitcherw said...

Cute piece, and I think the corners look just fine.
Sue

Mary Ann said...

A very pretty finish!

Andrea said...

Lovely stitching and finishing.

Blog Archive