Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two exchange pieces received

 I received the Halloween pillow from Margaret C.  It is part of the HoE Halloween Tree exchange.  It will be a year long exchange.  Margaret says the design is a freebie from Farmhouse Not Forgotten.  She stitched it on Doubloon and used miscellaneous GAST threads.  Isn't the jack-o-lantern a real cutie.  I really like the design. 

The tree is from my friend Marie P.  We have stitched for each other in many exchanges.  This exchange was part of the HoE Stitcher's Choice Christmas ornament round.  It is a Prairie Schooler design, O Christmas Tree from book #188.  I love PS designs, so she "did good"!

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all.

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Both exchange gifts are so beautiful.

Arthemise said...

How pretty!

Andrea said...

Both are beautiful finishes.

Marie said...

I love what Margaret stitched for you! I might have to stitch that one myself for my Halloween Tree.

So glad you liked the PS ornament. I always love stitching for you!

Daffycat said...

Oh my, how wonderful! I especially adore the 12 Days themed one. I think I may have to get my hands on that book. WANT!

stitcherw said...

What fun exchange pieces, my favorite (of course) is the little Halloween one :)
Have a wonderful new year! Sue

Blog Archive