Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day trip to OKc

  We visited the Banjo Museum.  There are over 350 of them on display.  Here I am with just one of the displays.  If you are ever in Oklahoma City, I recommend this museum for sure.  Some of the backs are works of art.  I will post more of them later.

Something I've wanted to do is try the Segway.  At the Oklahoma Science Museum, I had the chance.  It took me a while to find the right balance area, but one I did, off I went!!  This museum is geared toward children, but aren't we all children?

I also was able to work on a small design on the bus.  Can't show it to you just yet because it's a gift.  Yes, I can stitch on the bus.  Trying to decide what design I'm going to take with me on the Colorado trip later this month.

Well, chili and veggie soup are in crockpots a cookin', football will be on the air in about 30 minutes, so I've got to get my tv chair ready for some FOOTBALL!!!   Hopefully the OK State Pokes will bounce back this week.  GO POKES!!!

3 comments:

marly said...

Those Segways look like fun fun fun! Crockpots and football - summer really is over.

Daffycat said...

=D I've always wanted to try a Segway too! Looks like fun!

Julianne said...

Becky,

I hope you enjoyed the food you made and the football games.

Blog Archive