Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stitch Red from Jill

I received my FTT Stitch Red exchange from Jill on Saturday (I believe).  It's so pretty.  Here's her description that I shamelessly took from her posting:
 Winter's Night Drum
Blackbird Designs
32ct. Antique White Belfast
DMC #115











She stuffed it with crushed walnut shells and used chenille as the trim.  My photo does not do the drum justice.  I just cannot seem to get a snap of my finishes.  I'd pop over to her blog if you want a really great peek.

I also received a couple of gifts from give-a-ways I entered.  One from Cheryl at Prairie Grove Peddler and one from Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  Here's a snap of them:

Aren't they just great?

Well, gotta get around and up to Tulsa to check on my mom.  She didn't have such a good day yesterday.  She is getting tired of the hospital, but she isn't near ready to come home.

Oh Yes, Happy Valentines Day my stitching friends.  



 

 

3 comments:

JillMN said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm glad you liked your pincushion. Hope your mom is feeling better.

Lesleyanne said...

Great gifts received. I hope you mum feels better soon.

Daffycat said...

Ooo, I saw the little pretty on Jill's blog ~ you lucky girl!

I hope your mom continues to improve and is allowed to leave soon. Hospitals get OLD FAST, don't they?

Blog Archive