Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn Seasonal received from Angela

I read where Angela received my stitched piece for the Seasonal Exchange group.  I stitched a Lizzie Kate design for her because I sorta thought she liked LK's designs.  Lucky me, she hadn't stitched this one.  I used a 28ct tea dyed Monaco fabric and recommended fibers.  I'm using Angela's photo because hers is much better than mine.  So....here it is:
Travel is in my plans again.  For the weekend, my stitchin' bud Lynn and I are heading down to Idabel to visit our stitchin' bud Mary Ann.  She's having her Christmas Open House at Mimi's.  I'm sure the van will be full of goodies and gifts on our way back.  Then Monday my travelin' bud Diane and I are heading to Branson.  We'll shop a little and take in a couple of shows.  She wants to see Brule and go to the Dixie Stampede and maybe we'll go see Pierce Arrow too..  It'll be a fun trip for us.  We're staying at resort about 10 miles from town.  Looking forward to it.

I hired a young man to do some maintenance work on my abode.  So far he'd done some siding replacement, installed a new storm door, three window replacements, some shutters and three light fixtures.   The place is looking so much better and my pocketbook is quite abit lighter! 

Guess I'd better check on my laundry.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Go OK State Cowboys!!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Becky,

It sounds like you've got some great adventures planned. Have fun!

I like the exchange that you stitched.

Brigitte said...

That's a great exchnage piece that you stitched for Angela.
And your travelling plans sound like a lot of fun is waiting for you.

Isobel -Argante- said...

Oh, what a lovely exchange! I love it :-)
congrats, and have a lovely night

Isobel
The Primitive hare

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a nice job with your exchange piece, both stitching and finishing.

Marie said...

Love the pillow finish and such a nice design.
Your trip(s) sounded like they would be great fun, bet you had a blast.

Blog Archive