Thursday, May 13, 2010

Despina received her Round 4 Lizzie Kate exchange

Despina finally received her Round 4 from me. I have wanted to do this pattern for quite a while, so Despina seem like a perfect recipient. One day I want to do it for me also. A combination of DMC and overdyed thread were used to stitch it. I believe I used a 28ct luguana for the fabric. Despina assures me that she is pleased with my choice, I'm pleased too.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Looks like storms are brewing around Okmulgee again. One passed through during the evening time. Tree limbs were down in the city. Me? I slept through the whole thing!!

3 comments:

Mylene said...

A lovely piece you have made for the exchange.

Melanie said...

I love this!!!

Kathy A. said...

Great choice. Love this one for sure!
What - you slept through the whole thing - too funny.

Blog Archive