Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another ornament for a friend


Another finished ornament tonight. I'm on a roll. I sure had a time of it with the beads. I hope my friend and gentle readers don't look too closely at my finishing. The design is from The Prairie Schooler booklet #150, titled December. I wanted to see what the chart looked like, so I stitched it up. Decided it was a keeper. Hope my friend, who shall remain nameless, cause her sister reads my blog, likes it.
Time for me to hit the hay. Looks like it is going to be a busy day at the Humane Society tomorrow.

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Hey Becky,

It's gorgous! What leaflet is that one from? I love it.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous finish Becky. Love it. x

mainely stitching said...

That is a beautiful ornament, and sure to delight your friend!

Blu said...

It's beautiful! Congrats!

Berit said...

I'm with Julianne in wanting to know what what leaflet it is! :D Very wonderful, I do like charming home scenes. :D

Daffycat said...

Ooo, it's darling! I love it!

Simona said...

Hi !!! It's very cuteee!!^_^

Blog Archive