Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer House received from Shay

Just look what the postman delivered from Shay yesterday. My HoE Summer House exchange was waiting on the door step. Isn't it great? I love it, love it. The design is from Patriotic Patchwork from Blue Ribbon Designs. She must have peeked at my profile to see that I'm a fan of patriotic designs. I had one minor glitch taking photos. The fourth side has my initials and the year stitched on it. The old Canon could not get a great photo of it. You can see part of it in the first photo here. Again, I want to thank Shay for a fantastic exchange.

Have a great day. I'm heading to the Humane Society. Yesterday was so hectic, I'm hoping for a quiet day so I can catch up on paper work.






8 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Becky,

That is so pretty! I love that leaflet, and bought it last month.

staci said...

What a wonderful, creative exchange! I love it, and I'm sure you'll enjoy using it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Becky. How tall is it? Is the spool an old thread spool? Shay did a wonderful job. I will have to check out that design myself as I love patriotic things too.

Daffycat said...

Oh how lovely! What a great exchange to receive! Enjoy it, Becky!

Beatrice said...

That is just toooo sweet, I love it too!
Yes Terry and I said all day that we had done 2 yard sales, our First and last.
Now I'm going to add Only!!! LOL!
Thanks.

Bev said...

how pretty is that! I want to thank you for the wonderful halloween pin keep I adore it and love the fabric you chose for the back too, it will have pride and pace in my room come Halloween

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange and it's a bit different from the 'usual' too.

Brigitte said...

Such a nice and creative idea for an exchange.

Blog Archive