Saturday, July 11, 2009

HoE Christmas in July for Chris

Chris sent me an e-mail that she had received the Hoe CIJ exchange package I sent to her. My stitched piece is from the December 2007 issue of The Gift of Stitching. It is a Blue Ribbon Design, Wishing you Friendship. Chris tells me she received another one of the series last year in an exchange. I also included some goodies of ribbon, fabric, buttons, and the Shepherd's Bush kit, Land That I Love.




Today I traveled to Tahlequah, OK. to see a show put on by the college there. It was a musical based on country music radio. The performers were really good and the show was excellent. From there we traveled to the Restaurant of The Cherokees where we chowed down on some good food. All in all the trip was very easy. My kind of trip, sit and then eat!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


10 comments:

Michele said...

what a great exchange! I'm sure you'll enjoy that ornament for years to come :)

mainely stitching said...

What a darling ornament!!

Oh, university theatre performances - yet another thing I miss about living in the US!!!

Daffycat said...

What a nice exchange. I especially like the beaded edge on the ornament!

We really enjoyed Tahlequah when we went last year. The weather isn't as nice this year though, is it?

CJ in OK ;-) said...

What a wonderful exchange package you sent. The little Blue Ribbon finish is so cute. CJ ok;-)

CindyMae said...

What a wonderful exchange package!! Love it all!!

Lynn said...

That was a beautiful exchange and I loved the beading. Very nice touch old gal. Glad you enjoyed your time in Tahlequah.

Andrea said...

A great exchange.

Maren said...

Lovely exchange! Sounds like my kind of trip out, too. Yum!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You stitched up a b beautiful ornament and put togeter a great exchange!

Brigitte said...

Becky, tis ornament is such a beauty. Now that I have seen it on your blog I'll have to go to the respective issue of TGOS and add this chart to my to-do pile.

Blog Archive