Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a while

It's been a while since I last posted. On May 31st I boarded a motor coach for a trip to Mt. Rushmore. It was a fantastic trip but it left me pooped out. I've been home a week now and still suffering from some of the side effects! It's takes this ole body a while to repair. I'll post some of my photos in a separate entry.

While I was on the trip I read where Wendy received the round two YLPS exchange piece. I stitched one of the Old World Santa's for her. I did a simple pillow finish 'cause I really like doing them.
I found it difficult to concentrate on stitching while on the trip. I took a large count project to work on while in the motel. Must have been too tired, because I made lots of mistakes, so I packed it away.

Have a great Monday.

7 comments:

staci said...

Glad you had a great time :) Why is it that we need to recup from vacations???

Darling PS ornie too!

Julianne said...

Becky,

Welcome home. I'm happy to read that you had an enjoyable trip.

I love the PS ornament. The little charm is such a cute touch.

mainely stitching said...

Your pillow finish is really perfect for this classic design. Welcome home from your trip - I hope you'll feel more energetic soon! ;D

Daffycat said...

Welcome home, Becky! I'm glad to hear the trip was fantastic.

Love the exchange Santa...sweet!

Kathy A. said...

Glad you survived your trip to Mr. Rushmore. I hope you had a wonderful time.
The ornament you stitched for Wendy is beautiful.

Maren said...

The only thing better than going on vacation, is coming home from vacation, sending everyone else off to work again, so I can stay at home and just plain rest! lol

CindyMae said...

Yes, there is just truly no place like home! Glad you had a good vactaion!

Blog Archive