Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Dollars


Thursday was the First Priority Club's St. Patrick's Day Luncheon. We had a fantastic lunch of corned beef and cabbage, Irish Stew, and Potato Soup, plus some very tasty salads and dessert. After lunch, the leader asked anyone who decorated hats or themselves to come up. At first there weren't any takers. I held up a hat my friend gave me. The leader said come on up Becky. So, I went up front and modeled my hat. Soon, others joined me. These are what the she gave all the participants. New dollar coins. Somehow I missed these were going to be issued.

It was fun.
Also Kim at Threadheads Unite is having a fabulous giveaway. Pop over and take a look.
Finally finished my piece for the Drawn Thread exchange. I don't know why I had such a hard time deciding how to finish it. I think it turned out very cute. So, once my partner receives it I'll post the photos.
Have a super Sunday.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Fun! I haven't seen the new dollars either.

I'm looking forward to seeing your exchange finish!

Anonymous said...

See what fun being a leader in fashion can bring? :) And it came with coins!

I can't wait until your finish is posted. Thanks for the heads up at Threadheads. How fun!

Sara said...

New dollars are gorgeous!! I guess I have to come back to the USA to spend some of them...hehe!
Happy S.Patrick's day!
Sara in Italy

Blog Archive