Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nothing to show Wednesday

Seems as if most of my stitching is for exchanges. I don't mind because I really need deadlines in my life. I sent off my SBEBB Needleroll exchange yesterday, have my SEBB Autumn ready to go tomorrow, and have just about finished my HoE Prairie Schooler exchange.

Last Saturday my foot rammed into an immovable object, so I've been hobbling around this week. Today has been the worst for pain. Luckily, I have just a small fracture, but the impact has left a very sore foot with some pretty purple (my favorite color no less) bruising. Hope it is much better by Sept. 17th as I have a day trip planned with the 55 and over group with a local bank. It's a mystery bus trip. I'm pretty sure I've guess the general location, just not the specific sites.

Saturday is the local Humane Society's Adoption Day and Bake Sale at the lake. I sure hope it's not too warm, but warm enough to bring out a crowd to eat hot dogs and adopt some of our animals.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Ouchie...I hope your foot heals fast.

Best of luck with the adoptions~get lots of them!

Julianne said...

Hi Becky,

I mailed your exchange on Thursday. You should have it on Saturday. I hope it helps you feel better. Toes are something you don't give much thought to until they get hurt. OUCH! I hope your back to 100% very soon.

Mary said...

Oh Becky, I know that hurt! Try to rest your foot and hopefully it will be feeling much better soon.

Sherry said...

I hope your foot feels better soon and good luck at the adoption day! Those animals deserve a loving family and a place to call home!

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hi Becky,
I`m so glad to have found your blog!
You have some very nice cross-stitch creations!!
I LOVE THEM ALL!
Kisses
Debbie Moss

(FROM ENGLAND)

P.S - By the way... I hope that your bruise in your eye as gone by now!

Blog Archive