Monday, July 7, 2008

LHN received by Mylene


I'm behind on my blogging. Read that Mylene received her exchange from me. I did the LHN's Woodland Snowfall. It was one I had wanted to do for sometime, so decided to use it as my exchange piece. Since it was in one of the JCS Ornament issues, I decided to just go ahead and make the exchange Christmas themed. Mylene said she liked it, I hope so. Here's the photo of the entire exchange. You can also see it on Mylene's blog.
I've been stitching on a replacement exchange that got lost in the mail and my autumn themed exchange on the Seasonal Exchange Bulletin Bulletin board.
Hope everyone has a productive stitching week.

12 comments:

Daffycat said...

Really nice exchange ornament! How sad your other exchange was lost...

Sally said...

I have just seen this on Mylene's blog and it is lovely.

Kathy A. said...

Lovely LHN piece girl. YOur exchange from Margaret is just beautiful too. I love these needlebooks and must try making one one day. Your other stitching is beautiful as always. BTW- I brought your nutcracker home with me and he hangs beside my computer at home too. He is still the BEST ever.

Sharon said...

It looks lovely!

mainely stitching said...

That's such a nice piece and a GREAT exchange!!

Beatrice said...

What a lovely exchange!
Christmas in July is a fun thing!

stitcherw said...

Lovely exchange, that is such a cute design. Sounds like you're quite busy working on other exchanges still. Sorry to hear the one was lost in the mail, that would be so frustrating.
Sue

Mylene said...

I love it and all the extra's enclosed. Thanks so much Becky.

Hazel said...

What a beautiful exchange. xx

Marie said...

That is such a great design and such a wonderful exchange!

Yikes, I have yet to have one of my exchanges go missing...sorry that this happened to you.

Julianne said...

Hi Becky,

Your LHN ornament is really pretty. The entire exchange looks great. I've been thinking about what to stitch for your seasonal exchange and came up with an idea. I'll e-mail you about it.

Lennu said...

It's a lovely ornament! I've stitched the same one too and I think it's so cute :) Great exchange!

Blog Archive