Sunday, August 26, 2007

Making progress



Yesterday was a good day. I woke up early to the sounds of a thunderstorm in progress. Watched my recording of Monk and somehow missed getting Psych recorded. Then had a good stitching day. I made some progress on the Peace on Earth piece. The evening stitch session was so good because I listened to/watched a college football game and then switched over to watch Peyton Manning and the Colts in a pre-season game. Saturday Oklahoma State plays Georgia, the Humane Society has an adoption day/bake sale at the lake, and I'll be listening to the first games of the season on a Walkman. Walkman? Yes, I'm a lot behind in the technology department.

I have my Tin Topper Exchange all ready to mail on Tuesday. Monday I'm going to my former school for the day to help out in the computer lab. It will be fun to see the children again.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

I am a Colts fan! Love Peyton Manning. Your Peace on Earth is very nice.

Sharon said...

Your peace on earth is very pretty. I too love to watch Monk and Psych.

Dawn T. said...

Great progress! I enjoy Monk and Psych, too:)

Mindi said...

Peace on Earth is looking very nice.

Anonymous said...

The colors of Peace on Earth are beautiful. You do nice work.

Carol said...

Your Peace on Earth is gorgeous!! What great progress!

Blog Archive