Sunday, December 13, 2009

First two ornaments

Here's the first of the ornaments for my great-nieces. I took quite a few liberties with It's Daffycat's Holly reindeer . I think they turned out pretty cute. Must get them in the mail tomorrow since I don't know if I'll get to see them at Christmas. These little girls live in Kansas, so the weather always makes their Christmas visit iffy. My camera batteries died as I finished this snap. I also signed the backs. I'll show it back on the other two since they are all alike. The great-nephew's is finished, now just one to go.

Have a great week. Tuesday I go on a bank trip to Ponca City to see the sights and have a bite to eat. Hope it's not too cold.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

These are SUPER cute!!!! I'm sure they will love it!!!

Julianne said...

Becky,

They look great. How nice to stitch their name on them.

Daffycat said...

Oh holy cow, those look fantastic, Becky! What a treasure you have made for those girls! I really like the mods you've made with my design, well done!

Sharon said...

They look wonderful!

Blog Archive