I teach kindergarten-first grade Sunday School at the local Lutheran church. It's a small congregation so this year I have one little girl in my class. She's pretty sharp and keeps me on my toes. One Sunday she was wearing a pair of Eiffel Tower earrings so I asked her if she liked the ET. She said yes. Well, I couldn't believe a six year old liked the ET so I asked her mom. Sure enough, she does. I decided right then and there that I would stitch BBD's stocking from Joyeux Noel. At this point in time I wasn't ready to tackle a stocking finish so I improvised. Here's the result. I hope she likes my version. It looks a bit misshapen. I think I may need to help it along. Wishing everyone a great week.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- Goodbye 2009
- 2009 Christmas Ornament Challenge finishes
- Nice surprise and All My Reindeer
- Three cards for friends
- Christmas Ornament Swap Round 3 for Amy
- Ornament for friend in hospital
- Two more ornaments
- Christmas Ornament Swap Rnd 3 from Meghan
- Another ornament for a friend
- First two ornaments
- Gift from Nicola
- Chiloe's Christmas Giveaway
- Ornament finish
- Christmas Gifts Between Friends exchange from Rosa...
- Christmas Ornament Challenge, November& December O...
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2008 (83)