Here's my first ornament for the Little House Needleworks SAL. Dear Sweet Vonna of the Twisted Stitcher has a SAL going for the LHN ornaments. I couldn't resist and signed up. This is my Whet Your Appetite ornie. I started stitching this one on my bus trip to Cape Cod in October. The lighting in most of the motel rooms just wouldn't accommodate my tired old eyes, so I put it up and finished it when I got home. Initially I was stitching it for one of my exchanges and thought it would be too big for a Christmas tree ornament. Now that I look at it, me thinks it would have been ok. Oh well, now it's mine! Hehe. I used my favorite way of finishing, a whip stitched little pillow. I have it hanging up in the living room now. It's never too early for Christmas ornaments. You should see all my little reindeer hanging in various locations. Maybe I should get my tree ready.
Have a great week.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- October ornament for 2009 Ornament Challenge
- YLPS Round 4 received by Lillie
- FTT Christmas Ornament from Nancy K
- Exchange received by Edgar
- Great giveaway!!
- HoE Ornament Exchange from Carol S.
- FTT ornament received by Jill
- LHN SAL ornie
- September Ornament
- Milestone Birthday Drawing Winner
- Christmas Ornament Swap from Rosalie
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2008 (83)