Saturday, November 21, 2009

Exchange received by Edgar

I heard from Edgar that he received my Christmas Gifts Between Friends exchange package. Here's the entire exchange. Edgar is such fun to stitch for because he likes alot of the designers I like. The ornament is from The Prairie Schooler's "Santas and Snowmen." I used DMC fibers and 28ct opalescent fabric. I like how it turned out real well. Also included in the exchange package were two charts from his wish list, two packages of his favorite John James petites needles, some
Christmas fabric and a small easel I got from Anita's Little Stitches. Below is a close-up of the ornament.
On another note, my friend Lynn and I traveled down to southern Oklahoma to visit our friend Mary Ann. As usual we had a fantastic time talking cross-stitch, eating, drinking coffee, and shopping in Mary's gift store. The van was filled to the brim with just enough room for Lynn and I. Did I mention we shopped? Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brigitte said...

Such a lovely exchange. And such a lovely ornament. I can't help it but Prairie Schooler ornaments are the best.

Daffycat said...

A beautiful finish, Becky! Edgar really liked his exchange too...it was wonderful!

Berit said...

What a fabulous exchange; I really enjoyed seeing the pics at Edgar's; I'd say he Really liked it. :D

Andrea said...

A wonderful exchange for Edgar.

Blog Archive