Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Ornament Swap from Rosalie

I received this wonderful ornament in the mail today. Rosalie stitched it for me on the Christmas Ornament Swap exchange arranged by BeckySC. She tells me this is her first ornament swap. I am honored to be the recipient. The designer is The Samplar House and it's from the 1999 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue. Rosalie also added some touches of her own. Isn't it great? I just love the teenie cording. Thank you so much Rosalie.

7 comments:

Daffycat said...

It's really lovely Becky!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

What a cool tree design!! Lovely.
Tanya

Brigitte said...

It's great. What I really love are the two little birdies in it. So cute.

Gabi said...

Beautiful ornament. Rosalie did a great job.

Andrea said...

A beautiful ornament from Rosalie.

Anonymous said...

A lovely ornament, well done Rosalie.

mainely stitching said...

That's a great ornament! Wonderful finishing, too! :D

Blog Archive