Just look what the postman delivered from Shay yesterday. My HoE Summer House exchange was waiting on the door step. Isn't it great? I love it, love it. The design is from Patriotic Patchwork from Blue Ribbon Designs. She must have peeked at my profile to see that I'm a fan of patriotic designs. I had one minor glitch taking photos. The fourth side has my initials and the year stitched on it. The old Canon could not get a great photo of it. You can see part of it in the first photo here. Again, I want to thank Shay for a fantastic exchange.
Have a great day. I'm heading to the Humane Society. Yesterday was so hectic, I'm hoping for a quiet day so I can catch up on paper work.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- YLPS Round 3 from Meghan
- HoE By the Sea received and Floss Bobbins from Haz...
- New Designer's First Rare and Precious Treasure
- Christmas in August
- Christmas Ornament Challenge for June
- Mel's having a giveaway
- Round 3 YLPrairieSchooler received by Encarna
- Birthday exchange for Carla V.
- Exchanges stitched by me, and a little extra
- Summer House received from Shay
- May Ornament
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (83)