Friday, August 21, 2009

Christmas Ornament Challenge for June

I'm making progress on my Christmas Ornament Challenge. Here's what I did for June. It's Renne de Noel, a freebie from Valerie/mandms12. The original chart has the deer facing the opposite direction but I rotated him because my others in the challenge were facing the same direction. I think he's a little cutie, especially that sassy little tail! I used 28ct platinum cashel linen for the fabric and a Valdani thread. I think he's a keeper!

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Now that's a cute addition to your reindeer collection. Run out of reindeer patterns yet? lol

Carla said...

Definitively a keeper...he's so cute!

Daffycat said...

That's a great new reindeer! How many deer do you plan on stitching?

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I'd say he's a keeper FOR SURE!
:)

Cathy B said...

You have been so good about stitching an ornament each month! You are going to have a wonderful collection at the end of the year.

Great job!

CindyMae said...

That is such a great little design! Great job stitching and finishing it!!

Blog Archive