I'm making progress on my Christmas Ornament Challenge. Here's what I did for June. It's Renne de Noel, a freebie from Valerie/mandms12. The original chart has the deer facing the opposite direction but I rotated him because my others in the challenge were facing the same direction. I think he's a little cutie, especially that sassy little tail! I used 28ct platinum cashel linen for the fabric and a Valdani thread. I think he's a keeper!
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- YLPS Round 3 from Meghan
- HoE By the Sea received and Floss Bobbins from Haz...
- New Designer's First Rare and Precious Treasure
- Christmas in August
- Christmas Ornament Challenge for June
- Mel's having a giveaway
- Round 3 YLPrairieSchooler received by Encarna
- Birthday exchange for Carla V.
- Exchanges stitched by me, and a little extra
- Summer House received from Shay
- May Ornament
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (83)