Encarna has received her YLPS exchange. I stitched the angel from the Leaflet Folk Art Christmas. The colors are a bit washed out in the photo, but IRL they are so much more vibrant. That's the backing fabric for the pinkeep. She said she loved it, and so do I. Don't you just love Prairie Schooler?
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- YLPS Round 3 from Meghan
- HoE By the Sea received and Floss Bobbins from Haz...
- New Designer's First Rare and Precious Treasure
- Christmas in August
- Christmas Ornament Challenge for June
- Mel's having a giveaway
- Round 3 YLPrairieSchooler received by Encarna
- Birthday exchange for Carla V.
- Exchanges stitched by me, and a little extra
- Summer House received from Shay
- May Ornament
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (83)