I received my HoE Christmas in July ornament today. The original package got lost in the mail, so this is a replacement stitch. I hope the stitched piece did not end up in a dead zone! Hopefully someone is enjoying it. Does my little ornie look familiar? It's the little Renne de Noel I stitched for the Christmas Ornament Challenge I'm in. Laurie also made a stitch caddy with pincushion in one of my favorite colors. She include other goodies too. This is a great exchange. Ah, things do come to those who wait.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- YLPS Round 3 from Meghan
- HoE By the Sea received and Floss Bobbins from Haz...
- New Designer's First Rare and Precious Treasure
- Christmas in August
- Christmas Ornament Challenge for June
- Mel's having a giveaway
- Round 3 YLPrairieSchooler received by Encarna
- Birthday exchange for Carla V.
- Exchanges stitched by me, and a little extra
- Summer House received from Shay
- May Ornament
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (83)