Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hoe Biscornu exchange received by Ina


Greetings. I heard through the grapevine that Ina (no blog) had received the biscornu exchange I sent. It was a freebie design I found...somewhere. Biscornus are so much fun. I love collecting all the patterns I can find for them. So, here's the HoE biscornu exchange I sent. It's one of the smaller designs but what can I say? I love the wee biscornus. I haven't heard directly from Ina so hopefully she liked it. I also included a really neat nail file, notepad, Heart in Hand pattern and one of the Oklahoma State quarters.

14 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I sure hope Ina will get in touch with you - you did such a wonderful job!!

Mary said...

Becky, I see we must have been thinking alike recently since we stitched the same biscornu design!LOL! You did a great job...love the colors.

Deb said...

It's lovely Becky, I'm sure she is thrilled with it.

Wendy said...

That's a lovely biscornu and great colours!

Wanda said...

That is a lovely biscornu, the colors are beautiful I am sure Ina thought so too!!

Sharon said...

It's so pretty! Great exchange!

Carla said...

Beautiful biscornu! I'm sure Ina loves it :)

Carol R said...

A pretty biscornu and great goodie package too

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love the mini ones too, yours is gorgeous!

Sally said...

The biscornu you stitched for Ina is gorgeous Becky.

Nicola said...

Very pretty biscornu Becky, lovely, Spring-like colours.

mainely stitching said...

That's a lovely biscornu, and a great exchange. I'm sure your partner loved it!

Beatrice said...

I'm sure she will love it...What a wonderful gift!
The biscornu is so pretty!

Ruth said...

What lovely work you do ! Congrats on a very successful finish... and on not getting swept downstream on that flooding!

Blog Archive