Monday, April 14, 2008

Here's to Ewe received from Isabelle

I had a wonderful surprise in the mail today. My Here's to Ewe exchange from Isabelle was in my mailbox. What's so much fun is I wasn't even expecting it. The best kind of surprise isn't it?


I've never had a long pillow like this. I love it. She also included two swatches of bright green fabric and some colorful over-dyed perle cotton #12.

The Humane Society held a one day s/n clinic Saturday. We did 50 cats and dogs. When the final dog went home to recuperate, we were plumb tuckered out. I spent yesterday taking it easy. Today was a wild day at the shelter. It felt like a full moon day. Individuals were trying to bring cats and dogs into the shelter to give up, they were calling for the ACO, and wanting to sign up for the next clinic! Then I couldn't get my books to balance. I'll work on them tomorrow, for "tomorrow is another day."

I'm stitching on a couple of exchanges, so nothing to show. Happy stitching.

11 comments:

BeckySC said...

I love it :) Enjoy dear Becky :)

nela said...

That most charming pillow, and that sheep is beautiful, I love the colors ... Congratulations

Kathy A. said...

That is one cute pillow as is the little sheep. don't you just love the mailman these days.

Mary said...

It's just adorable!

Carol said...

Lovely exchange!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this design and Isabelle's finish looks fabulous! What a unexpected treat!
Happy stitching!!

Sharon said...

How pretty!

Sally said...

Oh how cute is that pillow! I love the little sheep:)

mainely stitching said...

Whoo...that sounds like a crazy-busy day! I hope you get a chance to recuperate!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful pillow!

Marie said...

Now that is a cool pillow! Really, such a great design and unique finish.
Wow, you were busy...hope you find time to REST!

Blog Archive