Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A little this, a little that...




Lynn and I had a very nice visit with Mary Ann. She loved her birthday present; she decided that she would have it professionally framed. I can't wait to see it.

I sent my USEBB Autumn Quaker exchange today. I hope the recipient likes it. I was so Quaker challenged at the time I had a hard time deciding what to do. Then I spied a pattern on a blog. It was by one of my favorite designers, so that's what decided it for me.

We're having an open house at the Humane Society Saturday. I hope the weather is good. There's a lot of animals in foster care that need permanent homes.

I finished another Kitty ornament for the shelter girls and started work on a biscornu for another exchange I'm in. Biscornus are so much fun.

Expecting thunderstorms later this evening. I hope they don't interfere with satellite transmission during DWTS, Boston Legal, or Cane!

That's it for now.

6 comments:

BeckySC said...

I look forward to seeing your exchange :)

It sounds like you all had a lovely time with Mary Ann :)

Thanks so much for the card :) That was so sweet of you :)

Dawn T. said...

I can't wait to see what you stitched for the exchange.

I hope the weather doesn't get too bad.

Mary Ann said...

Hi, thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog!

The gift you stitched for your friend is beautiful, and I love her name!:)

Hazel said...

Mary ann looks happy! What a nice gift. xx

Beatrice said...

What a nice gift and lovely photos.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Biscornu as well...LOL
Have a great day

Wanda said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment the site I found the freebie on myauntsattic.web they have all free charts. I think it is german but they have english translation. There is a picture of the actual finished bookmark you just have to scroll and find it.

Blog Archive