Thursday, August 16, 2007

WIP


Greetings. I don't usually post WIP's. However, since I haven't done very much of anything this week, I thought I'd share one with you. It's a Mill Hill kit, takes very little thought, and works up quickly. I did this last evening. As I've said before, I am a rather slow stitcher. I believe I managed to make a little progress. Sometimes I don't want to have to think about fabric, fibers, or patterns, so I'll work on a kit...I have so many!

The Humane Society shelter was very slow today. Not one animal was adopted. We have a beautiful chocolate lab that is an owner give up. What a shame, because the dog is supposed to be registered and everything. So far we haven't seen the papers though. One of our cats, Tess, keeps us entertained. She is black and has a beautifully shaped head.

I have my Tin Topper exchange all ready to box up and send. I didn't rush finishing it because I wanted to do a good job. Unfortunately, glue and I just do not mix. I do not have good luck gluing. I believe the project turned out pretty, and I hope my exchange partner likes it.

Time for me to get some sleep, as it was elusive last night.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

Great start! I bet the lab is beautiful! My own puppy dog is part lab.

Thank you for your sweet comments:) I enjoy your blog, too!

Blog Archive