Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A little Santa


Wednesday greetings to one and all. I've been a lazy stitcher this week, not motivated at all to do much of anything. The one lone finish I have is The Just Nan Silver Needle Santa. I changed the date from 2005 to 2007. I also completed stitching on a practice tin topper for my exchange partner. Since I've not done a finishing on one in quite a while, I thought a practice piece would be a good idea. I'll finish the tin tomorrow morning when I'm not so tired.
Then to add to my laziness, my right hand (stitching hand)is bothering me. It's a complication due to my diabetes, my own diagnosis of course. Sometimes those little 28 petites are hard to hold.
The new camera and I are still in the learning stages. One day it will be mastered!
Hope you're have a productive stitch week.

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

Cute finish :)

I look forward to seeing everyone's tins :)

Dawn T. said...

I just stumbled across your blog and you do some wonderful stitching.

Blog Archive