Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Ornaments


 Merry Christmas one and all.  Pictured first are two versions of primitivebettys latest freebies.  I still have one more to stitch...for me! The ornie with the wire has the star and holly berries stitched with beads.  Both were given as gifts to two ladies in my church.
















The last two are freebies from borduurblog.blogspot.com.  I have stitched freebies from this blog before and really like them.  The three wise men ornament was stitched for another lady in my church.  The Christmas Tree?  I totally cannot remember who I stitched it for.  Pretty bad isn't it? It's a mystery that
probably will not be solved!!  Well, the mystery has been solved.  I took the tree to my soroity Christmas Party as part of an ornament exchange.  Yea!.  Have a great Christmas week.

 

2 comments:

Michele said...

love all you ornaments! Great finishes :)

Mary said...

Lovely ornaments and nice finishing! It was good to see you at the sale on Monday! Did you get everything you "needed"??

Blog Archive