Sunday, December 16, 2012

Exchange received and ornaments sent

Here's the ornament that Jayne sent for the HoE Stitcher's Exchange.  I stitched this design and the companion doggie one for volunteers at the Humane Society several years ago.  Never got around to stitching one for myself.  Now I don't have to worry about it.  Jayne also sent some chocolates in the package.  I took them to work and put them in the candy bowl on my desk.  They will disappear quickly.  With my diabetes, I just can't have many sweets.  Thank you Jayne for the Brittercup kitty.  I love it.
These are the ornaments I stitched for my great-nephew and nieces this year.  I just love the kitty design.  It is a freebie from Lynn B @ happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com.  I am working on one for myself right now!! Thanks Lynn for sharing this great design.  The reindeer is a freebie from borduurblog.blogspot.com.  There are several designs there and I've stitched several of them also.

It's about time for football, so will sign out.  Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great ornaments! Love those kitties! I keep saying I'll get a cat ornament stitched up, but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Have a great week.

Kathy A. said...

Wonderful gifts. Love those kitties.
Merry Christmas my dear!

Blog Archive