Monday, March 19, 2012

Winter Seasonal from Gaby

Here's the Winter Seasonal exchange I received from Gaby today.  This is a restitch by her.  The first one went missing in the German Postal System.  She also included some cute little green hearts in the package.  It was worth the wait, and I thank Gaby  doubly for the extra stitching she had to do.

The rains, they have come.  My drainage ditch is getting full, but the rain has been sporadic, so it isn't filling very fast.  I'll have to check it out first thing tomorrow.

No stitching tonight.  I worked on a private exchange piece.  It is finished, but it did not turn out at all like I hoped.  Now I don't know what to do.  I'll take a photo and see how it looks.  I may be surprised!

Good night all.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Glad the rain isn't too bad. I hope it stops soon.

Nice little pillows from Gaby.

Daffycat said...

Oh no! I hate it when things don't look as expected and for it to happen on an exchange piece can be disastrous.

What a pretty exchange to receive from Gaby ~ I love the sweet hearts she sent. It is too bad she had to restitch...heartbreaking to lose a piece in the mail =(

Blog Archive