Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One for me and one for Lisa S.


 Above is the Hoe Scissor Fob I stitched for Lisa S. She and I have exchanged stitched pieces in several exchanges.  Since I totally forgot to take a snap of what I sent. I've borrowed Lisa's photos.  She says she likes it, and the Heath Bars. I sent more, but temptation got the best of her!  Can't blame her for that...they happen to be one of my favorites too.


Here's the fob I recieved in the exchange also. It's from Newfoundland's Deanne.  We've exchanged a few times too in HoE. You may or may not remember, but I love the small finishes.  Deanne couldn't have picked a better choice for me.  She included lots of goodies too.  Just look at that purple effects thread from DMC.  She included a notepad and some candy too.  Thanks so much Deanne.  Your fob is on my scissors as I type!

2 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Lovely stitches Becky. Your fobs are both very cute and very Halloweeny (is that a word?)

Daffycat said...

Oh, I love how you've matched the scissors with the beads and cat's eyes! This is too cute!

The fob you received is darling, plus a great bunch of goodies too!

Blog Archive