Sunday, December 28, 2008

More giftie ornaments


Here's more of the ornaments I stitched. The first one is a Helga Mandl freebie design. I've done two of them, but forgot to get a photo of the first one. The others are some of my smalls. I was experimenting, and didn't get all of them right. But that's what makes them mine and home made. They were fun, and the recipients seemed delighted to receive them. That's what makes it worthwhile.

Merry 4th day of Christmas. Have a great week. Tomorrow, three of my friends and I are taking a day trip to Grove, OK. It's a really neat lakeside town with lots of great specialty shops.






8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Enjoy your day with the girls! Lovely ornaments and gifts

Brigitte said...

Your experiments came out great! And the reindeer is just lovely.

stitcherw said...

What cute finishes, I love the tinies. Your earlier Ornament post looked lovely as well.
Sue

Beatrice said...

I hope you had a great day trip with your friends.
Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Lovely ornaments...the wee ones are just too cute!

It was good seeing you again this morning at the Silver Needle. I did manage to get back later in the day to do a bit more shopping! There's just way too much to stitch, and not enough time... :)

Happy New Year!!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful finishes! xx

glamlawlib said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Cute little ornies, homemade is definately nicest!

Sonda said...

All of your ornaments are fabulous! Happy New Year!

Blog Archive