Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SBEBB Reindeer Games for Cathy

Cathy has received the Reindeer Games exchange I sent her. The design is Dash Away All, by Tanya of The Sampler Girl. I fell for this design when I saw it. For the finishing I hand stitched all of it, and then gave it a little crumple to make it appear more primitive. Cathy has a great close up of it on her blog. I also included a reindeer ornament, ribbon, cocoa, and a chart off of her wish list. This was a run stitch. Cathy says she loves it, and I have to admit, so do I.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely job! Just saw this in Cathy's blog and she does love it!

Lea said...

Oh, I love this Reindeer pinkeeper!
Tanya's chart is beautiful,I'm anxious to see when you start stitching this!*S*

Andrea said...

Great reindeer ornament for Cathy. The one for Gaby too is wonderful too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful exchange, I love the reindeer ornie!

staci said...

That ornament is too, too cute!

cathymk said...

It's just adorable. I love it. Thank you Becky!

Daffycat said...

Becky, it is perfect! What a great exchange!

Beatrice said...

OOOO that is so cute. Nice gift!

mainely stitching said...

It's gorgeous, and really looks like something Cathy would like!

Sally said...

The reindeer ornament is lovely Becky. So cute!

Carla said...

Great exchanges!! Love both designs you chose for the Christmas ornament and Reindeer exchanges!

Blog Archive