Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HoE Christmas Ornament from Margaret S.


Yesterday the mailbox brought lots of goodies. An order from Stitches N Things, an order from Anita's Little Stitches and my HoE Christmas Ornament Exchange from Margaret S. This is the second exchange I've received from her. She does a wonderful job of choosing what she sends and it's all packed so neatly in a little box. I love the JOY needleroll she sent, and all the other goodies. She even sent sugar free candy since I'm a diabetic. Also in the package was some Christmas buttons, fabric, and frog stickers. Margaret said she included them because she has had an outbreak of frogs in her stitching lately! The little sack contains some neat beads, thread, and perfume. What a fantastic exchange. Margaret did good.

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a great exchange!! I just love needlerolls. :)

Lynn said...

That is a wonderful exchange. Bring it to show me.

Michele said...

What a great exchange! Love the needleroll and the frog stickers are a hoot!

Angela said...

I just love the needleroll ornament, it's gorgeous!

Julianne said...

Becky,

What a splendid exchange. The needleroll is so festive. I didn't know that you're diabetic, so I'll keep that in mind for future exchanges.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely exchange to receive!

mainely stitching said...

Such a lovely (and thoughtful!) exchange! :D

Kathy A. said...

Girl - you have received some very lovely exchanges lately. Love the frog stickers. That ole frog seems to be making the rounds these days.

stitcherw said...

What a lot of goodies you got this week, and what a fun exchange. The needleroll was so pretty, and I love the fun frog stickers.
Sue

Hazel said...

What a wonderful parcel to get! Thanks again for your sweet little pinkeep. xx

Blog Archive