Yesterday the mailbox brought lots of goodies. An order from Stitches N Things, an order from Anita's Little Stitches and my HoE Christmas Ornament Exchange from Margaret S. This is the second exchange I've received from her. She does a wonderful job of choosing what she sends and it's all packed so neatly in a little box. I love the JOY needleroll she sent, and all the other goodies. She even sent sugar free candy since I'm a diabetic. Also in the package was some Christmas buttons, fabric, and frog stickers. Margaret said she included them because she has had an outbreak of frogs in her stitching lately! The little sack contains some neat beads, thread, and perfume. What a fantastic exchange. Margaret did good.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- ► 2009 (101)
- SBEBB Christmas Ornament for Gaby
- SBEBB Christmas Ornament from Goldie and a BD gift...
- Hoe Christmas Ornament for Gabi, SBEBB Reindeer Ga...
- Harvest Time exchange received by Hazel
- HoE Christmas Ornament from Margaret S.
- Floss tag received by Gaby
- Two exchanges received
- PIF from Jen R.
- Nancy Pelosi pearls...not
- Pumpkin Patch exchange received by Ulla
- HoE Matress Cushion to Margaret
- Birthday charts and Harvest Time exchange
- ▼ November (12)