Sunday, November 9, 2008

Floss tag received by Gaby

I heard from Gaby M. that she had received the HoE Floss Tag exchange I did for her. I stitched "Prim Friends....", a freebie from The Sampler Girl. It was my first primitive design stitch. Gaby says she likes the exchange. Here's a photos of the FT and goodies I sent:
I've been busy doing exchange stitching, so I have nothing new to show. Hope everyone has a great week. It's supposed to be rainy here. No matter, makes for a great stitching day.

8 comments:

Julianne said...

Hi Becky,

Your floss tag is really nice. You're right about the rain, it does make for a great stitching day. I hope you've had a good one.

stitcherw said...

My you've been having so many lovely exchanges, given and received, your mailman has been quite busy. What fun to check the box and find new goodies there.
Sue

Lynn said...

What a cute exchange and what lovely gifts. Enjoy your day.

Sally said...

Lovely floss tag.

It's another rainy day here but no chance to stitch yet. I think it'll be this evening when I do as I have housework ( yuck!) to do!

Sherry said...

Great job on the floss tag!

Lennu said...

It's a beautiful floss ring tag, congratulations! We also had a very rainy weekend, so it was perfect for stitching :)

Carla said...

Lovely floss tag!!!

Beatrice said...

I like the floss tag...it's very pretty.
You've been a busy lady that's for sure, with all of your lovely exchanges.

Blog Archive