Monday, November 17, 2008
Harvest Time exchange received by Hazel
Hazel notified me she had received the SBEBB Harvest Time exchange I stitched for her. This was a no goodies exchange, so I didn't get to spoil her! I made one small booboo on the stitching, however, I did not notice it until I got ready to mail it. I forgot the tail feathers on the chicken. I told Hazel it was a pullet instead of a mature bird. You may recognize the design. I posted a photo a few days earlier. Hazel assures me she loves the bird, no tail and all. This is one of my favorite designs by Cindy of the Stitchworks in Tulsa. BTW, I borrowed Hazel's photo from her blog. I'm typing this at the Humane Society, it's a very slow day. Have a great stitching day.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (15)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (71)
- ► 2009 (101)
- SBEBB Christmas Ornament for Gaby
- SBEBB Christmas Ornament from Goldie and a BD gift...
- Hoe Christmas Ornament for Gabi, SBEBB Reindeer Ga...
- Harvest Time exchange received by Hazel
- HoE Christmas Ornament from Margaret S.
- Floss tag received by Gaby
- Two exchanges received
- PIF from Jen R.
- Nancy Pelosi pearls...not
- Pumpkin Patch exchange received by Ulla
- HoE Matress Cushion to Margaret
- Birthday charts and Harvest Time exchange
- ▼ November (12)