Friday, October 8, 2010

Hoe Halloween Exchange From Janet

This wonderful exchange was waiting for me when I got home today.  It's from Janet B.  Aren't the stitched pieces so cute.  They are tiny, and you know how I love the tinys.  The pieces are from "Creepy Crawly" by Blue Ribbon Designs.  She used 32ct. Platinum Belfast and GAST threads.  The goodies she included are so great too.  The colors of the threads are: Cauldron, Embers, and Frog Legs! Aren't the little pins just too cute?  I love the fabric too.

Thank you so much Janet.  A great exchange from a great gal.
The card that Janet included in the exchange has a photo of a bloom from some seeds I sent with an earlier exchange I stitched for her.

What a send off for my bus trip!!  Can you believe?  Two posts from me on the same day!!

11 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

How adorable. I really like the exchanges.

Julianne said...

Becky,

Great exchanges given and received.

I hope you have a safe and fun trip. I really hope the weather forecast will be better than what has been predicted.

Meadows08 said...

What a lovely gift!

Brigitte said...

Both exchnage pieces are just gorgeous. What a successful exchnage!
Enjoy your bus trip!

Kathy A. said...

That is a gorgeous exchange. What wonderful things she included. I love those thread colors.
Have a great trip and look forward to hearing about it on your return.

Blu said...

What a lovely gift!

Daffycat said...

Whee ~ this is a fun echange to receive!

Hope you are having loads of fun on your trip!

Lisa S said...

What a wonderful exchange you received Becky!!!

Roberta said...

Love your exchange pieces, both what you did and what you received.

Pauline said...

They're very nice pieces you received, Becky! Hope you've had a good time away!

Despina said...

So pretty!

Blog Archive